the GazettE RockerZ

Welcome to the GazettE RockerZ. Please Log In or Register to enter the site. Before you REGISTER, please READ the FORUM Rules found on Sites Updates and Announcements.

Spreading the GAZELOVE ♥

Keysii

Spreading the GAZELOVE ♥

Post by Keysii on Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:08 pm

Ano, I think this is the right place to put this so...

Hai! Minna-san, Konnichiwa~

Eto... Just want to say that, well, this forum is really great and has really polite and hard-working Admins and Members~
    Even though I just became a member, I want to advertise this forum ^^
    If it's possible, I mean. I want to make some advertising buttons, ad. banners and more~ I just love thinking up that sort of thing ^^; [s]Yes, I've been always assigned to this kinda job in some forums*shot* [/s]

I wanna contribute some of those because I mainly want to be a REAL member of this forum de~su soshite, I want to help out people who've worked real hard haha♥️
    I'm so sorry if this is all I can do for now... I promise to help this forum as a good member (^^)b

I just want everyone to know that this forum deserves alot of respect and support :3 And who knows? We may gain enough support to invite The GazettE to the Philippines♥️ ne? [s]Ireallyhopesohaha[/s]

I hope this gets approve! haha xD

Oh and MERI KURISUMASU~

EDIT :

Uhm... I've made some samples if anyone would care ;~; I hope to know what you people think about this idea ^^;

Here are samples for one of each member~ They aren't really good so, gomen ne
    (_ __llll) But I can help out people who've got nice ideas and can send me pics and details about the buttons they want ^^- or they could make it themselves Smile

Reita :

Ruki :

Aoi :

Uruha :

Kai :

--------
    They're abit huge [which I realized just now = v=] so I can minimize them if you guys want ^^. Please share your thoughts about it ~
    AoiStalker
    MEISTER
    MEISTER

Re: Spreading the GAZELOVE ♥

Post by AoiStalker on Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:45 am

Oh, I think it's a good idea. I will ask the opinions of the Main Admin, Developers and moderators for this. Good Suggestion, Keysii.

Thank you. XD
    Keysii

Post by Keysii on Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:08 am

Thank you for giving me your views about this idea ^^
    I'll gladly support this forum... if you guys agree, that is.

Have a good day~

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:15 pm