the GazettE RockerZ

Welcome to the GazettE RockerZ. Please Log In or Register to enter the site. Before you REGISTER, please READ the FORUM Rules found on Sites Updates and Announcements.

This forum will dominate the WWW!

AddictedtoAOI
    Developer
    Developer

This forum will dominate the WWW!

Post by AddictedtoAOI on Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:28 am

Hmm.. I guess I better pour out my heart's content on this one.

For me, this forum is a way of expressing our love for the GREATEST BAND THAT EVER WALKED THE PLANET! Though all of the members of tG can't really speak fluent English, they managed to capture our hearts, and as a result, the Original tG Rockerz team managed to form this forum.

Arigatou for making it happen! I guess my ENTIRE EXISTENCE would have been dull and empty without an inspiration. Now my life had its zest and thanks to those people who managed to hack my system (Rin Ruedas, Mhelai Felipe, Armylyn Lauren, Eros Perena and the GazeGirls gang). I had the opportunity to explore JRock and well, find friends who happen to be the BEST on their chosen fields. Being a GazE- ADDICT!

This forum breathes and speaks the makers, it was created out of pure unswerving love for the 5 guys who doesnt have any idea how they have managed to sneak into the hearts of the women responsible for this forum!

This has been one of the reasons why I wake up everyday with a smile..XD

Keep it up and well, maybe someday we might see ourselves fulfilling our heart's desire, to see them perform live!

Aishiteru y'all from d bottom of my heart!!!

This, from AoiStalker's fangirl, pakira-chan's victim and Eros Perena's random caller.

AOIspirin

Excess:

Caution: Bullies, Haters and bashers of the admins/creators of this forum better keep yourselves out! You wouldn't want to meet me at my point of darkness because "I WILL TURN HELL UPSIDE DOWN IN ORDER TO PROTECT MY GazESISTERS!"

AoiStalker
    MEISTER
    MEISTER

Re: This forum will dominate the WWW!

Post by AoiStalker on Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:16 am

Aww... I'm so touched. T.T Thank you, fangirl. XD
    RYANNEtakashima

Post by RYANNEtakashima on Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:22 am

Wow...that is one hell of a..a..*speechless* something!
    It makes me want to cry and smile at the same time.

Seriously, I can't imagined myself now without those 5 amazing men.

See, it's because of them, pipz from diff countries, diff cultures with diff tongues unites to form a solid friendship I never thought would be possible before. Now I have you guys, GazeGirlz group that never fails to amuse me even at my darkest,grumpiest mood ever.

And yeah, maybe someday, in God's perfect time, we'll find ourselves seated in the front row seats in one of their concerts and watch those men as they perform on stage. And when that happens, we'll all celebrate and say 'the GazettE Rockerz will Rock Forever'!!
    Smile Smile

Way to go guys..Let's Rock and enjoy our own little Gazerockin' world with a smile!!
    cheers cheers
    akirachindi07
    Pure-Blood Spammer

Post by akirachindi07 on Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:40 pm

what can i say hmmm i just wish we could stay here forever... lol!
    kaiobsession
    Elite Rocker

Post by kaiobsession on Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:35 pm

Aww, that was sweet!

I love this forum sooo much. you know I've been online here everyday since i became a member. If i could live in this site i would have packed my bags by now XDD.

But seriously, over the rainbow, what i see from a distance, is all of the members of this forum in a Gaze-concert ALL TOGETHER ROCKING OUR HEART'S CONTENT.

I do wish to see you all someday and that someday would be in an actual live Gaze-concert. Especially you ate Dhez, i definitely want to see you and thank you for bringing me here in this forum. Cause of this i wake up happy everyday...eager to come here. Smile
    plushiecups
    Elite Rocker

Post by plushiecups on Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:03 pm

naks ate dhez you can be like the next president lols

before this forum was made and know the gazette i don't really know where i belong in this world, like it made me feel like i'm an outcast. then when I found a video that captivated my heart, mind and soul these 5 amazing guys called the gazette changed my life completely. when i kept listening to their songs and some of it kind of connected to my life and my emotions. when i read something about kai always gets bullied by other members and he's just the same as me and when he said that he doesn't really care if people bullies him because it's the way that he could make people smile i said to myself " hey, this dude is awesome i can lear something from him" that's when i started to like more because of that one line about making people happy. but then again people think that i'm weird cuz i listen to these type of songs and bands.

then I saw theGazettePhils's post on twitter i was like "maybe i should check this out" i click on the link and it looks really interesting. then i met more people everyday every time i logged in, in this forum. even though some i'm not saying who but some big sisters in this forum likes to play tricks on me but it's ok cuz i know they just love to have fun.

i am really thankful to be part in this forum and kind of share my story of why i really love the band Gazette and how i absolutely love this forum and i wish that this will take over the world wide web

AddictedtoAOI
    Developer
    Developer

Post by AddictedtoAOI on Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:12 am

@Kaiobsession - T.T Aww! thanks for that amazing comment up there (yeah, coz its up right? lol) well I wanna see you too. I really want our forum to be the liveliest and most amazing forum there is and I know its possible if we only believe. Hmm. theGazettEPhils has been one of the reasons why I have been nagged by my mother, aunts and my cousins coz according to them, I have been around people I hardly know, but guess what, YOU GUYS are the best buddies anyone can have. Its like us living the dream that one day we can see the GazettE perform live, and in that dream, another dream is brewing, that is for us to be able to see each other and well, shout our hearts for the GazettE and whoa! they'll gonna get the live that they wanted.. A lively live that is! Tatalunin pa natin ang mga kabaliwan ng HERESY! We might even see someone dance on top of her seat (di ako iyon ah!) lol.

Well, what can I say to add up to the sisterhood that we are having. Heto nalang.

(Once Aoi followed theGazettEPhils on twitter, lahat kayong mga close friends ko merong gift from me sa birthday ninyo. Any magazine that theGazettE is featured, I will give it as a present! So let's pray na sana pagbigyan ni Lord ang pagsamo ng puso ko! LOL)

Aishiteru Kaiobsession! XD
    AddictedtoAOI
    Developer
    Developer

Post by AddictedtoAOI on Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:20 am

@plushiecups - Ang masasabi ko lang, madali kang lokohin at ibenta. Buti nalang di kita maibebenta kay KAI kung hindi, lagot na. Julalay ka na noon. LOL

Seriously speaking, we have that something in common, we are weird when it comes to choice of music (who in the world would appreciate music that you cannot understand? TAYO LANG IYON!) and we even have the same person/s that we like and well, I could say "NO REGRETS" kahit na uber na ang gastos ko dahil sa kanila at wala akong naiipon kahit na dapat may pera na ako pang-uwi ng Plilpinas this year. Hehehehe

Well, hontouni, I am not playful around people I don't like. I am upfront with them or its easier for me not to care, pero with you guys, I could literally laugh out loud (I hope that Ate Ysa and Rodx and Ate Eros wont mind) and well, pour out my heart to you pero I know you understand. Thanks for always supporting our beloved forum and well, I'd add theGazettEPhils on the lot kasi ako din iyong moderator noon eh. LOL!

Honest to goodness, sana hindi ka napipikon sa mga kabaliwan ko (kasi ako lagi ang may topak eh, si Ate Lhai kasi bihira na mag-OL) at mga kakornihan sa buhay. That was my way of saying na "MASAYA AKO KAHIT MAG-ISA AKO SA BAHAY AT NATATAKOT AKO NA BAKA MAY MOMO, pero ok lang, internet is there so is my life! LOL"

(pray that Aoi_theGazettE will follow theGazettEPhils and well, papadalhan kita ng kahit anong mag na feature sila sa bday mo! PRAMIS!)

Aishiteru plushiecups! XD
    kaiobsession
    Elite Rocker

Post by kaiobsession on Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:29 am

Yeah, i do believe. It will soon happen for sure! cheers
    But they're wrong you know ate Dhez, your mother, aunts and cousins i mean. I mean like, we might not have seen each other and all but i think we knew each other quite well. I mean, for all the times that we've been in the same forum together, admiring the same band together, getting to know each other here, talking so much with each other, well, we do know each other right? Hihi well at least i think so.

And yeah i invision it now. All of us together in a live gaze-concert. That would be sooo cool! But i won't be the one dancing too. (Maybe Aoi would do his kimono dance for us LOL) XDDD.

Really onee? Whoa amazing!!!!>.<
    Then i wish for success then, that one of these days Aoi will finally follow you on twitter. Hihi ^_^

Love you lots ate Dhez! You're like a true sister to me! Very Happy
    AddictedtoAOI
    Developer
    Developer

Post by AddictedtoAOI on Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:51 pm

kaiobsession - Totoo iyon. That's why I moved out of our house. Walang internet at first but I got my IPhone so walang problema. Pero ngayon ok na, ako na yata ang taong di nanunuod ng tv ngayon dahil sa computer.

Hontouni, I have always been thankful that God brought me to Rodilyn (pakira-chan), she became the most dearest to me, pero when I met all of you guys and came to know you, kahit yung mga moderators natin at mga bang admins, they became inseparable to me. Nagtatampo mode pa ako when they deny that I am their sister kahit di biologically. Well, its hard to be soltera, no brothers/sisters to be with, but I am uber happy kasi I met you guys.

Aww! True! I will give gifts kapag finallow ako ni Aoi. XD Ask them if this is true para malaman mo kung nagsasabi nga ako ng totoo.

Love you more kapatid! You are a sister to me! Keep holding on to that! Very Happy
    plushiecups
    Elite Rocker

Post by plushiecups on Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:10 pm

ate dhez ngayon lang talaga ako nagkaate at maraming pa talaga at fun pa, kayo lang kase nakaintindi sa akin eh ^_^ parang this is it this is my new family kapag may drama sa forum (ate dhez, ate lhai ^_^) nakakaaliw talaga tignan in a good way at di naman ako madali mapikon eh =3 i always get tricked by my friends pero ok lang yan kase ako ay ako and that will never change. if lang ha if kuya aoi and the rest of the band will see or read what we actually are doing in this forum (well except the heresy parts) how we respect their music and how we are having fun in this forum i'm sure they will feel really happy or even thank us for always look up to them.

sige teh tweet lang natin si kuya aoi to follow theGazettePhils and good luck nalang

luv ya teh muwah
    AddictedtoAOI
    Developer
    Developer

Post by AddictedtoAOI on Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:45 am

HUWAG MO AKONG PAIYAKIN! lol

Well, ganun talaga, we are somewhat the group of the misunderstoods.. hahaha.. same here, ako din sa fam ko ganyan ang papel ko. Well, I find it hurtful minsan eh (xmpre family diba?) pero here, well, masaya ako and I am contented.

Aww! I saw ur tweet just this am, uber thanks! XD
    kaiobsession
    Elite Rocker

Post by kaiobsession on Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:33 pm

Aww, thanks ate Dhez. That is soooo sweet of you! Now i feel like crying. *tears*

But I'm happy...truly i am! Smile
    AoiStalker
    MEISTER
    MEISTER

Post by AoiStalker on Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:38 pm

Nagdrama na naman kayo!

Dhez, Aoi wont follow you. He'll be FOLLOWING you. Gift ko ha? LOL!

Goodluck sa pagsamo mo, Kapatid!
    AddictedtoAOI
    Developer
    Developer

Post by AddictedtoAOI on Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:52 am

minsan lang tong drama na to teh Lhai, salamat sa correction. Lol. Yup, close friends will be receiving gifts from me on their bdays kapag finallow ako ni Aoi sa twitter. Lol! Wish ko lang.
    plushiecups
    Elite Rocker

Post by plushiecups on Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:13 pm

pray nalang natin teh na i follow kayo ni kuya aoi if nagkataon malaking himala
    kaiobsession
    Elite Rocker

Post by kaiobsession on Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:02 pm

Haha so true plushie!!!!

Aoi's like, only following 60 people. If he's following fans i don't know but i wish ate Dhez would be followed soon.
    AddictedtoAOI
    Developer
    Developer

Post by AddictedtoAOI on Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:16 am

He follows support groups as well. Busy n nmn yata ang mama kaya d mxdo ngttweet eh. Well, pag madami followers mo at ur tweeting him, he might follow.. Lol
    LarriX
    THE HEAD MEISTER
    THE HEAD MEISTER

Post by LarriX on Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:47 am

English please ><
    AddictedtoAOI
    Developer
    Developer

Post by AddictedtoAOI on Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:51 am

oh, sorry ate.. We sort of got carried away.. Gomen ne~!
    kaiobsession
    Elite Rocker

Post by kaiobsession on Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:38 pm

Yep, and don't worry ate Dhez, we're gon'na force Aoi-kun to follow you! Bwahahahahahahaha *evil laugh* Twisted Evil

*FORCE* XDD

When Aoi's online we should all start tweeting him and say "Please follow @GazePhils" and such.
    AddictedtoAOI
    Developer
    Developer

Post by AddictedtoAOI on Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:11 pm

AWWW!!! thanks for that TJ! XD
    kaiobsession
    Elite Rocker

Post by kaiobsession on Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:05 pm

Hihi no prob ate Dhez! Wink

The problem about this plan is the fact that Aoi hasn't gone online in awhile. Sad
    akirachindi07
    Pure-Blood Spammer

Post by akirachindi07 on Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:25 pm

ou teh dhez maririnig din ni AOI ang pagsinta mo na i FOLLOW ka... Very Happy
    AddictedtoAOI
    Developer
    Developer

Post by AddictedtoAOI on Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:15 pm

kaiobsession - well, he in somewhat online now. lol

akira- lol at that! hahahaha!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:33 pm